Manchester United welcome Juventus to Old Trafford in Group H for round three of the Champions League (CL). The teams sit in the pole positions in the group after two matches, and historically we are in for a close fight as the teams have five wins, two draws and five defeats in 12 previous H2H meetings.
United come into the match in poor form (W1, D4, L1 – all competitions), but have seen improvements recently, with a strong draw away at Chelsea (2-2) and a turnaround victory in their last home match (3-2).
So far, the ‘Red Devils’ have kept a clean sheet in both of their CL matches, a contrast to their league efforts so far, where they’ve conceded in five straight matches, 1.8 on average from those five.
Betting Tips / Prediction
Manchester United Win 10.53% | Draw 28.95% | Juventus Win 60.53%
Pick: X2 (Juventus Win or Draw)
Juventus, meanwhile, have been all business this season (W10, D1), with their 100% record only coming to a halt last weekend. Not only did they drop points for the first time, it was also the first time they failed to score two goals or more. The Italian behemoths have scored 2.18 goals on average per match this season, and seven of their ten wins have been with a 2+ goal difference.
Players To Watch
- Anthony Martial (Manchester United) scored in the first CL match this season, and has net three goals in United’s last two matches.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) the former United man has scored in two-straight matches for Juventus and is chasing his first CL goal of the season.
Top Players In The current Uefa Champions League
Last 3 Head To Head Meetings
Manchester United Players To Miss Out ;
Dalot D. (Knock)
- Fellaini M. (Groin Injury)
- Jones P. (Injury)
- Lingard J. (Groin Injury)
- McTominay S. (Knee Injury)
- Rojo M. (Knock)
- Sanchez A. (Knock)
- Valencia A. (Coach’s decision)
Juventus Players To Miss Out ;
- Khedira S. (Thigh Injury)
- Mandzukic M. (Injury)
- Can E. (Illness)
- Spinazzola L. (Knee Injury)
Referee: Mazic M. (Srb),
Venue: Old Trafford (Manchester)
Kick Off: 8:00 pm
Possibilities: Manchester United win 10.53% | Draw 28.95% | Juventus Win 60.53%
Betting Tips/ Prediction: X2 (Away Win or Draw)
Share post on